NPDES MS4 Permit Staff Refresher Training IDDE, SPCR & Construction Site
Mar 10, 2023
9:00 am – 10:00 am Eastern Time
Event Location (In-Person):
City of Palm Beach Gardens Emergency Operations Center
10500 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens 33410
In-Person or Online via Zoom
This event is free to attendees and is sponsored
by PBC MS4 Permittee Group
How to Attend
- In-person and virtual attendance (via Zoom) options are available.
- In-person training at the EOC is limited to 75 persons so register early if you prefer this option. Once the max of 75 has been reached, the option to register in-person will be closed.
- For co-permittees hosting multiple attendees in one room for virtual attendance, you may register using one name/email address. That person must be the individual to log in to the event. Permittees hosting group virtual attendance should notify Mock•Roos (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide a copy of the attendance sign in sheet.
How to Register
Both virtual and in-person participants must register using the Eventbrite link below:
You will receive a confirmation email IMMEDIATELY following registration. If you do not, check your junk folder or speak with your IT department about unblocking Eventbrite and/or Cheryl Moore. It is advisable that you add Eventbrite and Cheryl@floridastormwaterclass.com to your contact list.
When will I receive the link for the Zoom training?
Approximately two (2) weeks prior to the training, registered participants
will receive a link for a Zoom meeting via email from
Cheryl Moore Consulting (email@example.com
Questions: Ask Tabbatha Marcus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Zoom helpline number is: 888-799-9666
- Connect to a Zoom test meeting and test your settings:
Test Your Zoom Settings
- You will not be required to use your camera during the training!
- All attendees will be in “Mute Mode” upon entry, you can “Unmute” yourself after each session to ask any questions that you may have.
- You only need register with your basic information to be able to see our screen and hear the presentation.
- If you have problems logging in, please call 813-363-5787 prior to the 09:00 AM start time. We will be available at 8:00 AM to help!